- All Applicants must use this committee's template information leaflets and consent forms when applying to this committee
- Applicants unable to use the committee templates for any reason are requested to contact the administrator.
- All applicants must include the Beaumont Hospital DPIA for Research and Clinical Trials in their submission.
- Researchers conducting research in collaboration with the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland are required by RCSI to liaise with the RCSI Sponsorship Office before submitting to an ethics committee.
- Researchers conducting research in collaboration with other universities / institutions may be required by these universities / institutions to liaise with the local Research Office and / or Data Protection Officer before submitting to an ethics committee.
|Please note |
- Pilot Audio Series released on the 21 February 2022
How to submit to Beaumont Ethics Committee
- application form, template information leaflets and consent forms all updated 31 July 2022
- new DPIA (Mar 2023) published to this website April 8th 2023
- checklist and application form updated 16 May 2023
Applicants may submit to this committee at any time between August 2022 and May 2023
All submissions will undergo validation to ensure compliance with the HSE RGMS Framework prior to scheduling for review.
Upcoming meeting dates are as follows: -
- Friday, October 14th
- Friday, November 11th
- Friday, December 9th
- Friday, January 20th (2023)
- Friday, February 24th (2023)
- No meeting in March (2023) - Member Training
- office closed 13th March to 31st March inclusive
- Friday, April 28th (2023)
- Friday, May 26th (2023)
- Friday, June 23rd (2023) - Submit between 2 June and 6 June
- no meeting in July and August