- All Applicants must use this committee's template information leaflets and consent forms when applying to this committee
- Applicants unable to use the committee templates for any reason are requested to contact the administrator.
- All applicants must include the Beaumont Hospital DPIA for Research and Clinical Trials in their submission.
- Researchers conducting research in collaboration with the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland may be required by RCSI to liaise with the RCSI Sponsorship Office for advice before submitting to an ethics committee.
- Researchers conducting research in collaboration with other universities (e.g. Trinity College Dublin) may be required to liaise with the university's Research Office and / or Data Protection Officer for advice before submitting to an ethics committee.
|Please note |
- Pilot Audio Series released on the 21 February 2022
How to submit to Beaumont Ethics Committee
- new DPIA released on the 9 May 2022
- checklist, application form, template information leaflets and consent forms all updated 31 July 2022
Applicants may submit to this committee at any time between August 2022 and May 2023
All submissions will undergo validation to ensure compliance with the HSE RGMS Framework prior to scheduling for review.
Upcoming meeting dates are as follows: -
- Friday, October 14th
- Friday, November 11th
- Friday, December 9th
- Friday, January 20th (2023)
- Friday, February 24th (2023)
- No meeting in March (2023) - Member Training
- Friday, April 21st (2023) - to be confirmed